New stable build released, 0.94.5
1.10.2013 | dartraiden
This build is dedicated to numerous bug fixes and improvements.
- New installer introduced.
- Numerous fixes in Facebook protocol, including chat support.
- MRA protocol was seriously rewritten, with group support added.
- GTalkExt: pseudo-contact has been restored.
- New core database helper functions for protocols.
- Problems with Windows hooks fixed in many plugins (this bug could cause „Cannot find mircore.dll“ errors in any launched program).
- WebView plugin added.
- ShlExt plugin was rewritten in C++.
- Return from idle state fixed in Clist_blind.
- Update Icons option has been removed from PluginUpdater.
*printfcalls were replaced with their
- MenuEx: option Automatically refresh contacts details after they come online has been removed.
- Numerous langpack fixes.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and improvements.
Next time PluginUpdater
is updated, all icon sets (e. g.
Proto_Jabber.dll) will be listed
among the available updates. Instead of clicking
Update button quickly, those who have custom icon sets are to
look through the list carefully and uncheck the stuff they
don't want to update. You need to do this once, PluginUpdater will remember your