New stable build released: 0.95.13.1
4.5.2021 | dartraiden
The new fix pack, 0.95.13.1, includes fixes for bugs found after the 0.95.13 release in March. Many serious problems were fixed, including message delivery in Facebook.
The full changelog is available here.
"Miranda was unable to open <profile_name>, it's in an unknown format" error after update
10.1.2020 | dartraiden
We have made an investigation, this is the problem with profiles created by the very early version of MDBX driver. To switch correctly to the newer format, you can try following method:
After old files restoration (\Miranda root\Plugin Updates\Backups), enter your profile and click Database → Compact in the main menu. Then create backup and try to upgrade.
Attention Windows XP users
19.9.2019 | dartraiden
Due to the renewal of the certificate used by our server, Windows XP users have lost the ability to receive the updates using PluginUpdater.
Please do the following:
- switch to Custom version in the updater settings (Options → Services → Plugin Updater)
- manually replace https by http
- apply settings and run update check (Main menu → Search for updates)
- update Miranda and switch back to the desired version (Options → Services → Plugin Updater)
- (Important) do not enable Use HTTPS option