|Installer||7-zip archive||Debug symbols|
|Stable version (0.95.6)||32-bit / 64-bit||32-bit / 64-bit||32-bit / 64-bit|
|Development version (0.95.7)||32-bit / 64-bit||32-bit / 64-bit||32-bit / 64-bit|
- Archive with Miranda NG core and basic plugins contains the minimum necessary set of a database driver, plugins for image service and avatar support, as well as some protocols (AIM, Facebook, GG, ICQ, IRC, Jabber, MSN), plugins for contact list and messaging dialog. In general it is enough to get started.
- Debug symbols (PDB files) are necessary for creating useful crash reports.
- Note: Users of Windows XP should install OpenSSL to have full support for SSL.
- Changelog 0.95.6
Plugins and langpacks
New plugins or languages can be installed automatically through PluginUpdater – in Miranda NG open Main menu and choose Available components list. Or you can download them manually from full downloads list on our wiki.
- Sound files are included in the installer, but not in 7-zip archives. You can download them separately from here.
- Skins, icons, smileys and sounds are compatible with Miranda IM so you can download them from their addons site or search for them on deviantART or Google.
Upgrade from Miranda IM
You can easily update your actual Miranda IM installation to
Miranda NG with our IM
Updater plugin. Just put it into
Plugins folder of your old
Miranda IM and then restart and let it update.
More info about upgrading from Miranda IM can be found here.
Miranda NG packs contains predefined installations with plugins, skins, etc. created by our users. Here is list of some of them:
- Miranda IM Sebijk Edition
- Miranda NG Final Pack
- Miranda NG HotCoffee
- Miranda NG LexSys Pack
- Miranda NG Watcher Pack
- Miranda NG Robyer Pack
- Miranda NG Pilot Pack
By default Miranda's interface language is English. You need a langpack only if you want to change the language to some other. To manually install langpack just download one from links below and then unpack it into subfolder Languages of your Miranda NG installation.