New stable build released, 0.94.2
28.3.2013 | dartraiden
This stabilization build includes:
- BuddyPounce, MsgPopup and StatusChange plugins were added.
- Crash in SRMM-related plugins (SmileyAdd, SpellChecker), caused by the various subclassing issues.
- GTalkExt redesigned, cleaned and fixed in many places, include Google account autodetect. Open Mailbox action moved from a clist's contact to the protocol menu in status bar. If you don't see a Google icon there, ensure that you have chosen “Google Talk!” Jabber account type in the Account Manager.
- A huge number of resource, memory and handle leaks was fixed in many places, including the plugins written in Pascal.
- 8-bit icons removed from all places, thus saving a lot of memory.
- All Folders' paths are Unicode now, paths to avatars standardized.
- StartupStatus plugin fixed: the Confirmation dialog displays now the correct profile.
- Many fixes for the New_GPG plugin.
- Tons of minor cleanups, improvements and enhancements.